Thursday, November 13, 2014

October Shout Outs!

"I feel gratitude in my heart each time 
I can meet someone and look at his or her smile."
~ Elie Wiesel ~


One of my favorite activities each month is putting together my list of gratitudes and shout outs.  It is even more fun as we approach the holidays and Thanksgiving as there are so many people and things to be thankful for.




Larry and Sharon - Congrats on your successful sale of your Corvallis investment.  It was a great home and I am glad we were able to get it done for you in a rather quick amount of time.





Tom and Carol - I sure appreciate you and our new friendship.
Thanks for having me involved not only in the sale of your Corvallis 4-plex, but in the 1031 purchase of your new investment. Congrats!





Vesna and Vukman - You did it!!!  Congrats on finding that perfect home for you and your sons.  It took a while – but it happened!!





Jim and Dorothy - THANKS for having me on your team as we worked towards a successful sale on Cascade.  So happy it happened so quickly while you were traveling.  I look forward to helping you on your other properties also.







A very special shout out this month to all of those people who participate in our communities on the government level and just finished the elections.  You deserve big time kudos.  What a long and tough process to donate your time to make a difference.  Thanks for your giving nature!







Another special thanks to my Rotary board members working so diligently to help me have a great year as president of the Rotary Club of Greater Corvallis.  You are very special to me and our club and are very appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment