Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Shout Outs!

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life."
~ Melody Beattie ~


Gratitude is an amazing thing.  Each day I awake, roll over and hug my wonderwife and start my day with gratitude.  Once a month I get to send out my official “Shout-Outs” as my gratitude to my friends, family and the amazing people I get to help accomplish their real estate goals.

I am grateful for getting to work with each of you on the sale/purchase of your homes and/or just being able to know you! Congratulations and thank you for your continued support. I wish you all the best!

~Lee

Each and every day I could fill a page full of gratitude.  Below are some extra special shout outs:

Let me start by saying THANKS to the 350 who came and made the 4th annual Life is Great party amazing. It was an incredible day that I will always remember.  A very special shout out to my amazing team of Jessi Furlo and Jenny Bouman who took the magic wand and created some magic this year.

To my friends at Imagine Coffee – you rock.

Congrats to everyone at Ticor Title for being number one in the marketplace.

John and Jo - – You are treasures. Corvallis will miss you.

Johna - Congrats on your new home.  So happy for you. Tricia Kocurek –thanks for your efforts.

Jeanette -– Congrats on your move to California and the sale of your home in Corvallis.  So happy for you.

MaryKay -– Big time congrats on being close to moving closer to your Grandbabies! Corvallis is a much better place with you here.

Fall Festival -– Great job on an amazing festival.

James Furlo -– For being you.

Jessi and James -– Congrats on your first of many big deals.

Brian and Tim -– Although I still have some saddle soars, the 110 mile escapade from Sisters to Albany on the Old Santiam Wagon Trail was an experience I will never forget.

Michele K and Ben D -– You two are gems.

Morgan Eckroth -– Congrats on getting your license. Thanks for allowing me to sleep in after so many years. Be careful!!!

Mayor Julie -– You are an amazing person.

1000awesomethings.com –- I am a new addict.


And last but certainly not least...Go Beavs!


No comments:

Post a Comment